Creative Jewellery Designer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2021
Who Can Enter?
Any UK or Irish-based jewellery designer that has been producing jewellery commercially for more than three years at the closing date of 23 April 2021. You can work for your own brand/label or be designing in-house for another company.
Please note that this category focuses primarily on the creative design process and your skills/aptitude as a jewellery designer. If you consider yourself to be a to be the designer of a commercial jewellery brand, then please enter Eponymous Designer Jewellery Brand of the Year instead.
If you enter this category but, the judging panel deems you to be more suitable for Eponymous Designer Jewellery Brand of the Year, you will automatically be shortlisted in the other category. Please note you cannot be shortlisted for both categories, so please read the entry questions of both categories first, before deciding which one to enter.
To be eligible for entry into this category you MUST have stockists or distribution in the UK/Ireland (or your own ecommerce site). If you don’t, then your entry won’t be considered.
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2020/2021 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include at least five professional images of your designs (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- Please do not send in any product at this stage.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview via Zoom on 25 June 2021 where you will be required to present between three and five of the pieces you have designed/produced in the 2020/2021 year. Failure to attend this interview will result in you being removed from the shortlist