Jewellery Designer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2018
Who Can Enter?
Any UK or Irish-based jewellery designers of precious or costume jewellery who have been working in the UK/Ireland for three years or more.
You can be designing and selling your own jewellery commercially OR working as a designer for another brand/supplier or manufacturer
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2017/2018 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include at least five professional images of your designs (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- Please do not send in any product at this stage. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview at Retail Jeweller’s London office on May 11, 2018 where you will be required to bring between three and five of the pieces you have designed/produced in the 2017 year. Failure to attend this interview IN PERSON will result in you being removed from the shortlist