Mono-Brand Retailer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2021
Who can enter?
Jewellery or watch brands who operate their own mono-brand/standalone boutiques. This could be either via an owned and operated model or a franchise arrangement. You must have at least one mono-brand/standalone boutique operating in the UK or Ireland to be eligible.
Please note, this category is not open to independent retailers or bespoke jewellers. It is for operators of mono-brand/standalone boutiques only (e.g., Pandora, Swarovski, Casio etc)
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2020/21 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include professional images of your store/stores (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- If you are shortlisted, you may be required to provide additional information including customer testimonials and evidence of financial performance so please be prepared to share this information
- If you are shortlisted, you will be subject to a mystery shop visit by our mystery shopping partner. This will take place sometime during May 2021.