Retailer of the Year (five stores or fewer) - UK Jewellery Awards 2020
Who Can Enter?
Retailers with five or fewer stores in the UK and Ireland
Please note this is multi-brand retailers only AND NOT mono-brand boutiques. Brands operating their own stores are encouraged to enter the Mono-Brand Retailer of the Year category.
Also, franchise stores will not be considered. i.e. if you have three of your own stores trading under your name but also operate eight Pandora franchises, you would still be eligible for entry into this category as you would be considered as having three stores.
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2019/2020 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include professional images of your store/stores (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- If you are shortlisted, you may be required to provide additional information including customer testimonials and evidence of financial performance so please be prepared to share this information
- If you are shortlisted you will be subject to a mystery shop visit by our mystery shopping partner. This will take place sometime during either March or April 2020.