Young Jewellery Designer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2021
Who Can Enter?
Any UK or Irish-based jewellery designer that has been producing jewellery commercially more than six months and is aged under 35 at the closing date of 30 April 2021. You can work for your own brand/label or be designing in-house for another company.
Please note that to be eligible for entry into this category you MUST have already secured stockists or distribution in the UK/Ireland (your own ecommerce site does not count).
If you do not currently have any wholesale stockists, your entry will not be considered.
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2020/2021 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include at least five professional images of your designs (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- Please do not send in any product at this stage.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview via Zoom on 25 June 2021 where you will be required to present between three and five of the pieces you have designed/produced in the 2020/2021 year. Failure to attend this interview will result in you being removed from the shortlist