Young Jewellery Designer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2019
Who Can Enter?
Any UK or Irish-based jewelry designer that has been producing jewelry commercially for fewer than three years but more than six months and is aged under 35 at the closing date of January 18, 2019.
Please note that to be eligible for entry into this category you must have already secured stockists or distribution in the UK/Ireland (your own e-commerce site does not count). If you do not currently have any wholesale stockists, your entry will not be considered.
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2018/2019 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include at least five professional images of your designs (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- Please do not send in any product at this stage. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview at Retail Jeweller’s London office on May 10, 2019 where you will be required to bring between three and five of the pieces you have designed/produced in the 2018 year. Failure to attend this interview IN PERSON will result in you being removed from the shortlist
If you have been shortlisted in this category, you will be required to attend a short question and answer session at our London office on Friday 10th May 2019