Young Jewellery Designer of the Year - UK Jewellery Awards 2020
Who Can Enter?
Any UK or Irish-based jewellery designer that has been producing jewellery commercially for fewer than three years but more than six months and is aged under 35 at the closing date of January 24, 2020.
Please note that to be eligible for entry into this category you must have already secured stockists or distribution in the UK/Ireland (your own ecommerce site does not count). If you do not currently have any wholesale stockists, your entry will not be considered.
How to enter and what to include:
- Please answer all questions in relation to the 2019/2020 year
- Ensure that no single answer exceeds 200 words
- Please answer in bullet points
- Please include at least five professional images of your designs (all images must be high res and bigger than 300 dpi)
- Please do not send in any product at this stage. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview at Retail Jeweller’s London office on May 8, 2020 where you will be required to bring between three and five of the pieces you have designed/produced in the 2019 year. Failure to attend this interview IN PERSON will result in you being removed from the shortlist