For the 2020 UKJAs there will be a two-stage judging process. In the first round, in order to be in with a chance of being shortlisted, you MUST answer all of the questions on this entry form.
If you fail to adequately answer any of the questions, your entry will not be considered for shortlisting.
If you are shortlisted, and as part of the second stage of the process, you may then be required to provide additional information/financials/images/examples of product ahead of the judging days.
Again, failure to provide information when requested, at this stage, could result in your entry being removed from the shortlist.
Hints and tips for completing your entry
- The prestigious UK Jewellery Awards is an annual event. Therefore, judges want to see what your company has done during the 2019 year, that sets you apart from the competition
- In your submissions, please set out for the judges what you did that was innovative during the year up to Friday January 24th, 2020 (the closing date for entries), as opposed to other years
- Answer every question on the entry form but do not exceed the word count
- Please complete every answer as bullet points
- If you are entering the Young Designer of the Year or the Jewellery Designer of the Year category and are shortlisted, you will be required to attend an interview in London on Thursday May 7, 2020. This is a compulsory part of the process and if you are unable to attend, it will result in your entry being removed from the shortlist
- This year, three categories (Jewellery Brand of the Year, Watch Brand of the Year and Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award) are by nomination only and you cannot submit an entry for these categories in the first round
- All of our judges will be asked to sign an NDA so please don’t worry about sharing sensitive information about your business as this will not be shared with others outside of the judging process
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact Charlotte McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on +44 (0)2039532050.