- A passionate Jewellery Distributor that is 100% focussed on customer service, offering something unique that defines success through positive sell-through and not sell-in.
- We have always taken a very proactive approach to customer feedback. In fact, the best example of this is the way in which we completely overhauled Engelsrufer into Angel Whisperer to better suit the UK market.
- Our core ethos and it is helping to build long-lasting and secure relationships with businesses up-and-down the country.
- We work with our retailers to market product at their end consumers. We do not sell our brand online and therefore we are not in competition with our partners.
- We have spent the last 18-months honing a 360-degree brand campaign that spans storytelling, sales catalogues, social media, point of sale and digital banners – this has ensured our brand has been fit-for-purpose and easy to promote during this very difficult time. Our goal has been to make the lives of our retail partners easier and create materials that are tailored to their needs.
- The brand’s core ethos is ‘Hope’. Each customer that wears an Angel Whisperer piece has a different story to tell and a different meaning behind their decision to purchase. Our brand story focuses on the idea of ‘feeling at peace’ and encourages repeat purchase based on different emotional stories. Angel Whisperer does not rely on trends to sell and instead we focus on key gifting occasions, emotions, relationships and feelings to build a strong personal connection between our customers and their jewels.
- The Angel Whisperer product offering is diverse and appeals to a broad spectrum of customers, both young and old. We are not a religious brand, but there are some spiritual values associated with our collections that suit the modern world.
- Repeat business is key for our retail partners, which is why we ensure our collections are built and developed to encourage ‘add-on’ purchases. This ties into the continuing trend for personalisation among consumers.