The UK Jewellery Festival returns for a fourth year in 2024 and provides a unique face-to-face buying opportunity at a pivotal time of year, 21-22 March 2024.
With its reputation for quality exhibitors and guests alike, the UK Jewellery Festival takes place across two days, accommodating roughly 70 brands and suppliers, placing the very latest jewellery and watch collections and products in front of Retail Jeweller’s highly engaged audience of senior retail decision makers and buyers.
The festival is free to attend for all qualified jewellery industry professionals. Buyers will have the chance to enjoy inspiring, business-boosting content and complimentary catering at the show, including the UK Jewellery Awards Shortlist Party on the evening of 21 March.
Here are some of the key reasons why you can’t afford to miss the 4th edition of the UK Jewellery Festival:
- Connect with leading brands: Meet and interact with the industry's most influential brands. Get a firsthand look at their latest collections, and gain valuable insights into the latest trends.
- Educational content programme: Learn from the best in the business during the two days as we bring together industry leaders to share their expertise, providing you with a deep understanding of the market's current dynamics and helping you stay ahead in the industry
- First event of the year: This is the industry’s first opportunity of the year to meet, network and do business. Why would you not be want to be part of it!
- Free catering: Enjoy complimentary catering during the event, ensuring you stay energised and focused as you explore the festival. Savour a variety of culinary delights, making your experience even more enjoyable
- Incredible networking opportunities: Connect with fellow professionals, forge new partnerships, and expand your professional network. Share ideas, collaborate, and make lasting connections with like-minded individuals within the industry.
- No cost to attend: Yes, you read that right! Entrance to the UK Jewellery Festival is absolutely FREE. Save your budget for making important business connections and discovering new products and trends in the jewellery and watch sector.
Join us at the UK Jewellery Festival for an unforgettable experience filled with networking, learning, and discovering the world of jewellery and watches.
Retail Jeweller’s parent company, emap, is an experienced events business, organising in excess of 500 market-leading events each year. The team delivering the UK Jewellery Festival are some of the very best in the business and every facet of your exhibiting experience has been carefully planned and considered.